BODIES IN MOTION is out in the wild!!!! Wheee!!!!
What’s different from the free, serialized version on the blog?
– Grammar errors and typos have been edited away
– The Danielle Marie is the Danielle Nicole (a change explained in the back matter)
– Character bios for the main series characters are available at the end of the book
– The ship naming conventions for the fleet are explained (you may have caught on, or not, either way enjoy the Easter Egg!)
– Chapter 1 of the next book is available in the purchased edition of BODIES IN MOTION and nowhere else until the next book is released
The ebook is $4.99. The print edition is $15.95.
A body at rest stays at rest unless acted on by an equal and opposite force.
– Newton’s First Law of Motion
Selena Caryll lost everything in the war: her ship, her crew, her family. The only thing keeping her going is the hope that somehow the feuding, ground-bound settlers and the fuelless space fleet can set aside their differences. But getting the politically-fractured fleet moving again is more than she can manage alone. For now, she has to settle for working undercover with the planetary police force.
When someone tries to reignite conflict between the planet-siders and the fleet, there’s only one person who has the rank and ability to help Selena protect the fleet: Titan Sciarra, Fleet Guardian—the one man she’s tried hardest to avoid since the war destroyed her life.
In a world where the stagnant weight of tradition can be as deadly as any knife, the only way to survive is to keep moving.